Saturday 16 July 2016

The Beginning



Hello guys! As this is the first blog I'm writing, the first of many, let me tell y'all a bit about myself,
I'm Parth Gadre, from Mumbai, India.
I'm 18, and i'm currently a student at S.P. Jain School Of Global Management.
Moving on,
I see there are a lot of interesting things going on around me, a lot of things to write about,  but I choose to write about what i've always loved, football. Or let's just be a little bit more specific, Manchester United


As this is my first post,
Let me tell you a story of what Manchester United Is all about.




















A group of railway workmen came together, and they dared to dream! That was a dream to make something more meaningful of their lives, to make the most of what they had. 

That is Manchester united.
Oh yes, they lost their first competitive game, quite badly I must say, got relegated, and were also asked to shut down because of the debts they had.
But they achieved what others could only imagine, 
they came back up, fought back hard, and won the league, FA Cup 
and the Charity Shield 2 years later 


Fighting against all the bankruptcy,
they got relegated again and again.
Still standing tall and fighting so brave,
dreaming to fly high like the phoenix ,
the team held on, and fought on!
Finishing 2nd in 1947, 48 and 49,
1st in '52, 55 and 56.
Oh yes, it had to wait so many years after the
establishment to taste the glory.
That is Manchester United.


A plane took off on Feb 6 1958, and as it came
crashing down,
8 of those great players, died in this catastrophe.
The club seemed to be doomed, though it fought on.
They played without the first team.
7 years later,
they won the title in 1965 and '67
and a much bigger success,
The European cup in '68.



 




               And after all the struggle they had to go through, they never backed out, and the result we see today, they're one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Thanks to all the blood, toil, sweat and tears,

Win Lose Or Tie, Manchester United Till I Die. 
#GGMU.

                                                                        








No comments:

Post a Comment